Points of Order is a group blog that focuses on multilateralism, international organizations, and world order.
- David Bosco is an assistant professor at American University’s School of International Service and a contributing editor at Foreign Policy magazine.
- Martin Edwards is associate professor at Seton Hall University and director of the Center for United Nations and Global Governance Studies.
- David Kaye is clinical professor of law at the School of Law, University of California-Irvine. He was appointed special rapporteur for the promotion and protection of the right to freedom of opinion and expression by the UN Human Rights Council.
- Cymie Payne is assistant professor at Rutgers University, focusing on international and environmental law.
- Ted Piccone is a senior fellow with the Project on International Order and Strategy and Latin America Initiative in the Foreign Policy Program at the Brookings Institution.
- Oliver Stuenkel is assistant professor at the Getúlio Vargas Foundation (FGV) in São Paulo, where he coordinates the São Paulo branch of the School of History and Social Science (CPDOC) and the executive program in International Relations
- Leslie Vinjamuri is co-director of the Centre for the International Politics of Conflict, Rights and Justice and associate professor at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London. She is an Associate Fellow in the US Programme at Chatham House, the Royal Institute for International Affairs.